Thursday, September 4, 2008

An Unexpected New Task

We were alot noisy today. Why? This was because Madam Foziah was not around. Some of us were already in the raya mood buying and selling bus tickets, tudungs and also kuih-muih. They seemed to be so happy. I was happy to see them happy because we had not been feeling happy lately. Too many assignments lately. Having assignments and tasks from this resources course was already more than enough. What more from the other subjects? Besides, I felt happy because my malay coursemates did not get affected at all by their fasting mood. They felt energetic still and I was grateful.

However, there were some of us busy doing and discussing the second assignment. Wah... There was indeed too much work to do. Thus, we were quite surprise to receive another new task from Madam Foziah. Honestly, we were quite worried if we could finish everything on time.

As a result, we stopped doing the second assignment. Instead, we started concentrating on planning our time and the new task well. We tried hard to discuss on how to deal with all these.

Fortunately, we could still think rationally after all the hustle we were going through. We divided our task well and I was in charged of producing a material on reading. The real problem came when we needed to decide on the topic. I did not really mind about this for I was very flexible to any changes. So, my members took such a great time to come up with a topic 'interest'.

Having to do the reading part was not a problem for me. I did an e book before this. So, all I needed to do was to apply whatever skills I used on e book in this particular task. I faced no problems. Thus, I came up with an e book and its tutorial very fast. The only problem I faced was to explain on how this ebook can be used in a classroom.

I needed to imagine on how to make the lesson flowed the way I wanted it to be yet to make full use of the resources I came out with. This was actually a big task for me. What if it would not work? Worrying too much just would not help. Thus, I used all those knowledge I have gained in the previous institute and tried to apply them in this situation. Hopefully, Madam Foziah accepts and loves the idea. Pray hard!

No comments: