Sunday, September 28, 2008

Wrong mood, wrong time

This week was our group presentation. I was very nervous for I was suffering from toothache. (Producing a new wisdom tooth). I was very much in pain and not much help i could get from the painkillers given by a doctor before. Initially, I just sat there and did not even bother to come to the front to join in my group presnetation for my tooth ached badly. As my group member presented, the guilt started to crawl in. I was beginning to feel bad. I felt myself selfish.How could I expect my group members to know what my slides were? How could I expect them to do all the presentation when I just sat there and listened? Lastly, I could not bear the guilt anymore that I walked up to the front. Not long after that, my slides came in and I tried hard to present my slides. I did not want to disappoint my group members for they had presented the previous slides really well. Initially,I tried hard to ignore the pain and fortunately, I managed to. I felt great and proud of myself.And of course, my group members were really proud of my as well.

After the presentation, we were given a chance to ask anything regarding the third assignment. I felt I had something to ask but i could not think of one. Maybe it was due to the fact that i had not started on it yet and also because i am already in the raya mood.I felt guily again for if only I had started on it,I would have had all my doubts (if there are) answered.

I am now half way through the third assignment. So far so good. I have not encountered any doubts yet and I hope this will go on until I hand it in.Haha..

P/s Selamat Hari Raya...

No comments: