Sunday, September 28, 2008

Wish 30 hours a day

Expectedly, I received a new assignment today. It is undeniably a task that requires a lot of work. I need to write four lesson plans!!!!!!!!!!! Oh no... I wonder if I could manage my time well. This was because Madam Foziah gave us additional weekly tasks namely creating namecard, pamphlet and newsletter. Besides, I need to discuss with my group members to come up with a power point presentation based on the handouts she gave us. All these were too much. I wonder if I could finish doing everything. To add, I had many other assignments for other subjects. Ssomehow,I wish there are 30 hours per day or if only Madam Foziah would consider giving not too much work at a time.

I somehow know Madam Foziah meant well. I seriously have learned a lot throughout this course. I am no longer as iliterate as before. Honestly, I was proud to teach my little brother the other day on how to extract and convert an audio. I felt good when he said I was awesome. It was a big deal for me for I have learned and known a great deal about softwares. However, I really wish Madam Foziah could give those work a little at a time for it seemed impossible for me to manage. I slept little (I am suffering from insomnia) for I tried my best to do everything she required. This was because I knew she meant well.

All in all, I wish to learn a lot from this course but hopefully the time given is sufficient for there are many other tasks of another courses waiting for me. Just the time...

1 comment:

Nor Azirah Ibrahim said...

Hi Loi, me too, hope your wish will come true, 30 hours per day.Everybody are talking about having not enough time, but I totally disagree, if we could manage our time intelligently, it would not be much problem right?in my opinion it is not the matter of time, the time is matter...,