Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Exam Day

Honestly, I only read the notes posted in adec as the preparation for today's exam. of course, I felt insecured that I kept asking my friends what they had read for the exam. Only a few of them did read the notes given by our seniors.

As usual, we rushed to the tables for we knew the tables would not be enough. Lucky for me. i managed to get one table. I got seated and was soon ready for the exam. However, the fact that some od my coursemates failed to get chairs were asked to find chairs somewhere else. I got anxious for I couold not wait anymore.

At last, we got the question paper. The questions sounded tough for me. Initially, I had no confidence to attempt those questions but since i was able to answer the first question well, the confidence was built. I answered the other 3 questions well but time was lacked. This lacked of time management made me very anxious. This anxiet did influence on the quality of my answers. I kept rushing and my ideas kept diminishing. So sad...

I was in fact the last person to hand in the answer sheets. Thanks to Madam Foziah for being so considerate. She gave me more time to rearrange my answer sheets and she was patient enough to wait for me to tie all my answer sheets up. All in all, i could not comment much on my answers for I was really exhausted.

Now, 3 hours had passed and I could still feel the exhaution. This proved how much energy and thinking I had put on in my exam and hopefully madam Foziah will b satisfied with my answers.

2 comments:

Wai Lai Yee said...

yeah , not only for you, the exams was very very tough for me too. I had a hard time answering the questions!

Unknown said...

Hi Miss Choi, I'm Hambal from www.tutorkami.com. I'm looking for an English teacher to teach a form 1 student in Butterworth or Bukit Tengah. Details here:
http://www.tutorkami.com/en/job-681#.U98W9fmSzX4
Will u be interested to teach?